Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: Just before Os

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Just before Os

Only 14 more hours left... Really very very very excited what will the future holds haha. But come to think of it this will be the last time I will meet alot of people in class 4E1. Kind of sad but what the hack life will need to go on. I have finally finished shopping for items I need and finished relaxing and slacking for the holidays. I am ready to start another new school year in JC I hope. Though I feel rather confident I will get good results, I am still very worried that i will not even get L1R5 18 and not be able to admit into a JC of my choice. Lets just wish that all my friends will get the results they work so hard to get and that I not disappoint any one.
This is what I hope to achieve so that I can compare with tomorrow.

English:5
Maths :1
A maths :2
Geography:3
Chemistry :1
Biology/ physics :3
Combined humance :6
Chinese : 4

Desired L1R5 : 15 (Quite impossibe for me to get sigh)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home