Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: REstaurant visit

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

REstaurant visit

Wow what a nice day i had today. It started when i woke up really late at 1 pm and no one's at home then i continued on to play Dota what a nice match unfortunately the host left and all of us got kicked haix really wished to have continued it was so fun. carried on i went to do some chores and so on. Then this is where the real fun begins together with my unties uncles and mum, we went to a fanciful restaurant and ate a five course meal made by my brother and his friends. i thought the soup was really nice but was rather disappointed when the dessert ( strawberry smoothie) came it was OK but not to my expectation. I took lots of pictures of the restaurant at orchard. I will post them up later if you are interested you may go too :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home