Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: Btother and i

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Btother and i

Well I am walking out just now and my bro asked a very interesting question " are all express students nerds"? Well he keep insisting that the e1 students cannot take a emotion hit and that all we know about is Dota. He also said a short cut name TP and as I dun know he concluded that I am a nerd again. Sometimes when going out just that short 30 minutes of time will hurt my feelings and make me feel bad. So in order to be "cool" we must go out with our friends everyday to beach orchard road and other places, and we must not stay at home as we will "waste time " is it? Well I am so fucked up now. Sometimes I hates my bro he kept making me feel that I am lousy and i fell for it when I was young he raise questions like "you are an express student and your English is so poor" and those like "your eq is so low " its really demoralizing. Well if can please comment on the question... thanks

1 Comments:

Blogger Samuel David said...

Well, listen to what your conscience tells you to do. I hope that your conscience will allow you to make the right decision. Don't always jump the bandwagon and follow others. :) You were given a brain, think for yourself what's best for you. Don't be a mind-less follower, wiped of any independent thinking.

-Sam

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home