Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: sian

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

sian

15/3/06
sian today I went out the whole day and did not do any home work I am quite worried for that I could not finish in time the count down timer shows that I have 4 more days to go and I have 8 homework to finish actually what happened is that my table broke down and I could not study properly oh well I need to wait till 20th till I can collect my table which is on a Monday:(. By the way I had a pretty hard time today I went to the interact club in the morning and to the IMM in the afternoon wow do u know that I wasted 3h on the bus I barely made it in time home to return the disces I borrowed from the store and thank god that is all over yay!!!
by Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home