Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: Homework!!!!!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Homework!!!!!

17/03/06
I am getting worried how am I goin to finish my homework on time when I have only 2 days left.......By the way I played dota on tempines I lost 3 rounds and I played 3 rounds from here u can see how lousy my dota is haix and I had a battlenet at home why........All people keep coming to kill me haix and a mosquito is bugging me under my computer table it had been there for 3-4 days from now haix I wish I can kill it and by the way I may move out from hougang to eunos but I will try to stay at Bowen for as long as I can but I don think I can stay in there for long sorry if I move ............My real home is at bukit batok but it is too far about 1h 30mins to school which means I need to get up at 5.00 o'clock which is quite impossible so now I am going to eunos to stay with my ar ma and it is also quite impossible as she is a very unstable person so I think haix ok lor if I cant stand it I will change school .I will at least remain at school for till sec 3 so I don think it will mind...........I am waiting to get more info.
by Owen

1 Comments:

Blogger YJ said...

OWEN!DUN TELL ME U'RE TRANSFERING SCH?!omg!i can't imagine!without u in class,i doubt there will be joy and laughter already!pls!!for e sake of everyone in class,pls stay! x(

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home