Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: Funny day

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Funny day

19/2/06
haix 5 more mins to my sleeping time just enough time for me to do my post do you noe actually I am goin to tampines to the library but I ended up playing warcraft instead my bro is not in the mood to go to the library so I had noe choice but to go home as if there is no one there with u it can be quite boring and u would have to share a table with other people haix so I stayed at home and completed my Chinese and home econ homework but there is still a lot left lucky tomorrow is the day I get my table and it is a CE day which means a person from a boring place will come to yr school and talk about boring stuffs and it means character education it can be quite fun but it asks you to sit at the same spot for hrs so it will become less fun along the time haix die liao....
by Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home