Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: Exams

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Exams

8/3/06
haix yo so many exams don even know what to do.I do not have much time to blog or other things after exams still got ccas and lots more lar .So far so long I still have not went to chess club I think madam padma will be very sad as I am the only sec one last year and I think there is not Eng sec two this year too but I really do not have time to do this it will waste my time there actually I did not learn anything there so I think I am goin to quit but it is quite bad to do that haix but o well I am afraid to get back my report slip so now am goin to play till I fill or when I get it back my mum will not let me play so sad hope I score well so far my maple lv 23 haix my friend's on lv 60 liao lea .
by Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home