Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: awwa

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

awwa

21/3/06
arrrr. Today after school I went home and tried to eat Maggie mee but it tasted so very bad haix sian then I brought a lot of snacks to school as I am suppose to go to school at 2.30 haix I did not had a proper lunch then I went to awwa I am in the hydro part which means I am suppose to help students of awwa who are mentally disabled to swimming got monish (sorry if I got your name wrong ) whets wrong with him is that he loves to throw things and struggle think that there is nothing wrong think again he took out and threw my spectacles to the ground so very cham all the while I am very scared that my specs will spoil and then at the toilet we are suppose to change them while changing them monish took someone's underwear and throw it on the ground wow how shocked was I haix I reached home at 7:30.at night I could not sleep I did not sleep Till 2.30a.m wa I was dam tired the next day all thanks to the Chinese teacher as I did not pass up her hw today so I am suppose to do it and pass up the next day haixs......
by Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home