Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: arrrrr

Monday, January 23, 2006

arrrrr

20/1/2005
today I waited so long to Not get what I had waited so long for I waited till abt 11.00p.m in order to play dota with Ivan but I think it did not turn out so well I am just not meant to to play today I am just to tired and got to sleep I got a little better this day so lucky me and yes tomorrow I am ready for my weekend today I also went to the interact club meeting but it did not turn out the way I expected it to be a lot of interact club members did not arrive and I got scolded by miss Teo haix I wish I had not brought the durain puff but I was too wonderful I gave three puff to my mum its even better then the liner's ones wow its quite good but some one today is goofing around felting with girls from the drama club ha Valerie you should know whos that rite.
by Owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home