Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: post 8

Monday, November 28, 2005

post 8

28/11/2005
today i actually must go to school to buy book but when i woke up it was already 12.30p.m i really have no chance abt going to school on time but my mum don care i got dressed quickly and was already finding the booklist but no matter where i search i just coulden find it.I felt agitaded and my mum left home angrily haix i am already used to it hahas but what bothers me was that she found it in her palce she took it and blamed it at me haix she likes to do it i think i would sleep early today as it is still not too late it is only 9.45p.m :).Tomorro i can go to JB at malaysia with my mum maybe this will make me quit my new habit and wake up earily :).............
by owen

1 Comments:

Blogger YJ said...

LOL OWEN..WADS THE STUPID SONG ITS ABOUT?I REALLY CATCH NO BALL!haha...very cute lehh.can u find something more pop de...this song very very funny leh.like a baby singing lidat

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home