Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: post 6

Sunday, November 27, 2005

post 6

26/11/05
haix I real real tired today i slept at my brother's room today i don quite like it in his room it has a lot of dust which will make me sneeze like hell but i do not have a choice as i can sleep later at his room :).and I.WA i am sleeping longer and longer since the school holiday which was last month i am sleeping a little more out 10am wa i must really sleep earileror i will become a panda. at this point my brother played the com for the whole morning and went out in the afternoon which will give me a chance in playing. whew i thought i would never get the chance.i installed a few games any played whole day :) . time passed so fast a little too fast haix and i slept 2.00a.m today haix i am going to get up later tommoro............
By owen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home