Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: post 5

Saturday, November 26, 2005

post 5

25/11/05
The day had finally come.I thought i can finally get my com back but my dreams shattered when I knew that I could onli get it back at 7:00pm.So late, haix so unlucky but its also pretty good lar my bro is also forced to play ps2 so I can see him play at least got things to do haha......when it was finally 7:00pm MY FAVE SHOW IS ON.AT 8 my bro and I went to go and get the com ..... my bro managed to drop the com only once haha..... and at home the person gave us back the wrong cable wa still cannot play.Then the modam cable broke. I went to lor rong ah soo buy it.when it is finally settled my bro went to use the com. Wa kao haix juz canno do any thing then i waited for him until 12.50am then i went to sleep. maybe its just not my turn to play haix things can be really irritating sometimes haix.........
By Owen to catch up with the postes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home