Want Your own Box? Call owen:)!
How happy can a life be if you think of the positives.: post 4

Saturday, November 26, 2005

post 4

24/11/05
haix my bro wants to upgrade the computer it takes one day and cost expensive i think i will be back a few blogs in 26/11 this year haix so sad cannot use com .....this com also need to upgrade as the speed is onli 128 and it cant even burn a cd grade too lar and cannot burn CD and my bro asked me to split the money half haix at least 60 over dollars ...... haix lucky the com onli needs to upgrade once and it can last forever or i will have no money. The shop we took this it to is at koven centre on the top floor th hobor com shop.My external spoiled too is.this is the last time i am supporting samsung haix need to bring it to the factory to repair maybe it will cost too. At the factory,we don need to pay haix they gave me a free one and all the stuff which cost more than 30 dollars in the external all haix. Now onli I know that i noe that upgrading a com is so expensive.
By Owen to catch up with the postes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home